Once a travel document request is accepted, you will receive an email that will formalize the contract, which will therefore become a valid, current and binding legal business between the parties, so that we as a company will become your supplier and You our client.
Any ticket processed by JapanRailPass.Store may be refunded according to the following conditions:
- The ticket has not already been changed by the Japan Rail Pass or Regional Pass.
- The ticket is not broken or lost.
- The refund request is less than 15 days from the date of purchase
- The client will receive 85% of the amount paid for the tickets through the same payment method used during the purchase.
In order to process your refund, you must follow the following steps:
- Contact us by email at email@example.com detailing the reason of the refund and the order number. One of our consultants will respond to your email answering your refund request.
- You must send us the tickets to our offices located in Carrer Sant Francesc 4 (2-6) 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallés – Barcelona – Spain.
- The shipping cost will be paid by the client.
- Once the tickets have been received at our offices, your order will be refunded according to the conditions detailed on this page.
Important note for refund:
The products sent must be returned in their original state.
Before proceeding with the return, you must contact us by email or your request will be rejected.
Any returned item is the property of the client until receipt of it by us and therefore, any problem occurred during the shipment is the responsibility of the client.
The refund of the money will be based on the price of the order at the time of purchase and will be made within 15 business days of the receipt of your shipment in our offices.
The amount of Pocket-Wifi will not be paid under any circumstances as it is a service provided by a third party.
If your train ticket is denied by the railway company, you will receive a full refund of the fees paid to that company.
If you have any questions or need additional information, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check your rights at:
Chapter 3, Article 16 C. DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL for consumer rights